Call for speakers
Join hundreds of craftsmen
in Bucharest on May 28-29, 2015
UPDATE: Call for Speakers is now closed
- Call for speakers closes on: Oct 06
- Decisions announced until: Oct 20
- Final program announced on: Nov 10
The call for speakers is open for the 3rd annual edition of I T.A.K.E. Unconference, Bucharest, May 28-29, 2015.
We are looking for passionate and talented software craftsmen to share with us and our audience how they manage to keep up with the pressures of the tighter deadlines while maintaining code quality.
You will find suggested topics for the sessions in the submission tool. Some of them: architecture, design, legacy code, mobile, cloud computing, DevOps etc.
- Expected attendees: 200-250 from 10+ European countries
- Audience: developers, testers, architects, technical leaders, CTOs, technical founders (start-ups)
- Past keynotes: Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Tom Gilb, Michael Feathers, Sandro Mancuso
- Confirmed keynote for 2015: Simon Brown
- Covered expenses: conference ticket, speakers’ dinner, two nights of accommodation
The content of your session should apply to more technologies (it should be technology-agnostic). Sorry, but no “new features in Java 8” type talks. We favor practical, hands-on sessions, true stories and case studies. You should show code in the presentation and we’d love it if you did a live coding session. Session types: talk (35min), live coding (70min), workshop (105min).
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker in Bucharest.
I T.A.K.E. Unconference 2015