As there are multiple types of activities happening in the same time in different rooms, design your own agenda up-front.
Whether you got your ticket or you are considering to, here’s how you can benefit the most from the 3rd edition of I T.A.K.E. Unconference:
Keynotes and sessions
- Select the sessions from the Schedule.
- (Optional) Check the persona for the selected session (when in doubt).
- Build your own agenda based on the sessions you want to attend.
In the afternoon enjoy the unconference flavor by attending the Open Space.
Watch out for the Programming Contest, where you can win a drone or an iPad, if you compete before 29 May, 2 PM.
What else is prepared for you? In the evenings, enjoy:
- Code with a Stranger – Have fun, drink a beer, and pair-program with a stranger what you have learnt during the first day or anything you want to practice, scheduled for the 1st evening.
- Networking Party* – Enjoy drinks and food – offered by Mozaic Works – for a chatting fine end of the day, scheduled for the 2nd evening.